Terms of cancellation
- Cancellation 2 months prior to the event is free of charge.
- In the case of cancellation 1 month prior to the event, we charge 50% amount of the pro-forma invoice.
- In the case of cancellation 1 week prior to the event, we charge 100% amount of the pro-forma invoice.
- Send your cancellation at: email@example.com
Terms of payment
- Secure your reservation by paying 50% in advance in 7 days after receiving the pro-forma invoice.
- The second 50% is due for payment 3 days prior to the event.
- For last-minute orders of additional services we will send you a separate invoice after the event, due for payment in 7 days.
- In the case of payment delay we are entitled to charge legal late payment interest.
Tag “Zen conferencing Slovenia” as the location of the event in your social media platforms and receive 10% discount for any conference room rental (valid only for rentals, not for additional services).
Conformation of reservation
- To book a conference room, fill out the reservation form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find the form on our website (or in the e-mail attachment).
- Upon receiving your form, we will send you information about the rental conditions and a pro-forma invoice. The reservation of a chosen date is confirmed with the payment of 50% amount of the pro-forma invoice. We will hold the venue on your chosen date until the due date of first part payment. After the expiry date, the room will be released.
General terms and conditions
1. Introductory Findings
In the introduction we find that the General Terms and Conditions set and regulate the rules regarding the use of venues for rental that are located at Dunajska cesta 151, 1000 Ljubljana, for the purpose of organising events, as well as the rights and obligations of the lessee, and the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. The venues can be rented for business, educational, presentational, therapeutic or other events. The venues are designed in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia and its fire-safety regulations. Therefore the lessee is bound to comply with the limitations in respective numbers of attendees of an event, stated at each conference room respectively, to ensure the proper safety of the attendees. If the lessee intends to reserve or use the venue and the interior furnishing in ways not defined in these General Terms and Conditions, the lessee shall give a written notice about it to the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. at least 3 days prior to the event, and the changes come into effect only after the written confirmation of the lessor, Potovanje duše d.o.o. If Potovanje duše d.o.o. evaluates that the intentions of the lessee endanger the safety of the attendees or the venue, the lessor denies the request or the suggestion of the lessee.
2. Validity of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are valid for all rental agreements between the lessee and Potovanje duše d.o.o. for renting the venues and their interior furnishing and inventory. Potovanje duše d.o.o. and the lessee sign a Rental Agreement for organising events for the rental of the venues and their interior furnishing and inventory. The Rental Agreement identifies the time of the rental, duration of the rental, the price of the rental, the type of the event, the characteristics of the rented venue, the interior furnishing and inventory, possible specifics of the agreement (e.g. preliminary adjustments of the rented business venue, according to the specific nature of the event), the conditions of the rental and the obligations of the lessee and the lessor, Potovanje duše d.o.o.
3. Range of the Rental
Potovanje duše d.o.o. is renting out venues for organising events, such as business seminars, conferences, team buildings, lectures, individual consultations etc. Items for rent include the venues’ interior furnishing and inventory, which is defined by Potovanje duše d.o.o. in the Rental Agreement. By renting the venue the lessee gains the right to use the shared common areas of the business building where the venue is located (entrance hall, elevator, staircase, hallways). The lessee obliges to use these shared common areas, defined in the Rental Agreement, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
4. Handover of the Venues
At the handover of the venues subject to rental the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. and the lessee define the condition of the venue. Potovanje duše d.o.o. records the condition of the venue in the Handover Document and the lessee signs it. Both parties receive one copy of the document.
5. Costs of the Rental
The costs of the rental include the rent and the cost of possible additional cleaning. The rent is expressed in Euros, excluding VAT and is set in the offer and pricelist of the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. The rent is variable, dependent on the duration of the rental, chosen additional services and number of rented venues. The rent includes the costs of cleaning of the venues, where basic cleaning, including vacuuming, garbage disposal, ordering chairs and covers, cleaning tea kitchen, floor and restrooms are already included in the basic price of the rental. The costs of the cleaning requiring additional handling in the event of spilled coloured liquids, stained textile, carpet, covers, walls, interior furnishing, inventory etc. is charged after the end of rental, when the condition of the venue, of its interior furnishing and of inventory is visible and the type and level of needed cleaning can be defined. The condition, taken as the basis for defining the level of cleaning is recorded in the Handover Document at the conclusion of the rental and is signed by the lessee. Potovanje duše d.o.o. will issue the invoice for possible additional cleaning to the lessee within seven days after the end of the rental.
6. Rights and Obligations of Potovanje duše d.o.o.
The lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. is obliged to enable to the lessee the use of the rented venues in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of these General Terms and Conditions.
7. Rights and Obligations of the Lessee
The lessee is obliged to use the rented venue with due diligence and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and the Rental Agreement. The lessee shall not furnish the venue with their own furnishing or furniture. If the lessee intends to furnish the venue with their own furnishing or furniture they shall get the written permission of the lessor, Potovanje duše d.o.o. The lessee can freely access and use the rented venues during the full duration of the rental.
8. Sublease of the Venues
The lessee shall in no case lease the rented venues to third parties; neither fully or partially, that is, shall not sublease the venues, nor allow any other use of the venue to third parties without the written permission of Potovanje duše d.o.o.
9. Other Obligations of the Lessee
The lessee undertakes and is obliged to:
- Ensure that in the full duration of the rental, only clear water without additives can be taken into the conference rooms Gaia, Tibet and Avalon. As no food or coloured drinks are allowed in the conference rooms to enable the high standard of the cleanliness of the conference rooms, the lessee undertakes to inform their event attendees about it.
- Ensure that event attendees do not light any kind of fire (candles, cigarettes, aromatic sticks, incense etc.) in the rented venue or in any shared common areas of the building where the venues subject to rent are located.
- Ensure that in the case of stronger rain- or snowfall the event attendees change their shoes prior to entering the conference rooms Gaia, Tibet or Avalon, to the house slippers provided by Potovanje duše d.o.o. in the wardrobe room.
- Inform Potovanje duše d.o.o. about any kind of damage in the conference rooms, or on the interior furnishing or inventory that occurs during the time of the rental.
- Ensure that garbage is disposed of properly to the garbage bins located in the hall and in the tea kitchen.
- Enable access to the venues to the representatives of Potovanje duše d.o.o. at any time during the rental.
- Cover all damage caused by the lessee or the third persons they brought into the venue (clients, employees, guests, event attendees, performers or subcontractors of the event).
- Pay and cover all additional costs that occur due to their use of the rented venues.
- Abide by all the other provisions and articles of the General Terms and Conditions, the house rules and the safety measures defined by Potovanje duše d.o.o.
10. Payment Terms and Conditions
The lessee undertakes to pay the full rent at least 3 working days prior to the beginning of the event. All the booked additional services (catering, interpreting etc.) shall be paid at least 3 days prior to the beginning of the event as well. After the end of the event the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. issues the invoice for possible additional services that were ordered at the event itself and not booked prior to it. These services can be ordered by e-mail to the lessor’s email address email@example.com. The lessee is obliged to inform the lessor about any possible complaints about any issued invoice within 8 days after the invoice issue date. If Potovanje duše d.o.o. does not receive any complaints regarding the issued invoices within this term, it is considered that the lessee fully agrees with the invoice(s) and cannot rightly reject any invoice, neither fully nor partially.
11. Payment Delay for the Rent and Additional Services
In the event of payment delay for the rent or any additional services the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. reserves the right to charge legal default interest.
12. Expiration of the Rental Agreement
The Rental Agreement expires with the end date and time of the term for which it has been made.
13. Termination of the Rental Agreement
In the event of any violation of the provisions of the Rental Agreement and/or these General Terms and Conditions by the other party, or if the party does not end with the violations, or does not eliminate the consequences of the violation, or the consequences cannot be eliminated, the first party is eligible to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect and without any obligation to the party that has violated the provisions of the Agreement. If the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. terminates the Rental Agreement due to the violations of the Rental Agreement and/or these General Terms and Conditions by the lessee, the lessee is obliged to pay the full amount of the rent and cost of booked additional services. Potovanje duše d.o.o. reserves the right to terminate the Rental Agreement early in accordance with Articles 12 and 13 of these Terms and Conditions, when a lessee: -Does not oblige by the fire-safety and other safety measures, -Prevents access to the rented venue or its inventory during the event to the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. or their representatives, -Does not pay the cost of the rental until the handover of the venues, -Performs alterations in the rented venues, the interior furnishing or inventory without prior written agreement by the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o., -Rents or subleases the rented venues or their parts or inventory to third parties not defined in the Rental Agreement, -Organises an event that directly contradicts the Rental Agreement, these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia, ethics or public peace.
14. Return of the Rented Venues, Interior Furnishing and Inventory at the End of the Rental
After the expiration or termination of the Rental Agreement, the lessee shall empty the business venues (excluding the furnishing and inventory present there at the time of the handover). The empty venue and the inventory shall then be returned to the lessor in the same condition as they were in at the beginning of the rental. This condition is recorded in the Handover Document at the time of the handover of the venues subject to the rental, made by the lessor Potovanje duše d.o.o. in two copies, of which each party receives one copy.
15. Damage and Liability
The lessee is liable for any damage that occurs during the rental of the venue. The lessee is obliged to return the subject of the rental (the venue, its interior furnishing and inventory) into the initial condition. If the lessee uses the rented venues, furnishing or inventory contrary to the provisions of the Rental Agreement, these General Terms and Conditions, house rules, or other effective provisions or instructions, or the purpose of the Rental Agreement, resulting in any kind of damage, the lessee is liable for payment of the damage. The lessee is also liable for any damage made by third parties that had access to the rented venues and inventory. For all the damage that was made in the rented venue by the lessee or third parties during the term of the rental agreement, the liability of the lessee is assessed in accordance with the obligation regulations, set by the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia.
16. Dispute Settlement
Both parties agree that any conflict occurred on the basis of this agreement shall be resolved consensually. If this shall not be possible, the dispute will be judged by the competent court of Ljubljana.
Statement of agreement to the general terms and conditions is available for download: