By choosing “I agree” and/or by checking the box in the contact form, I agree that Potovanje duse d.o.o. uses the entered data for the purposes of notification. By confirming my agreement I declare to be at least 16 years old and the entered data is true and credible.
I am aware that:
- In accordance with Article 7/3 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General regulation of data protection) (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation), any individual whose personal data is collected has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
- I may request access to and correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of my personal data or object to the processing and transferability of my personal data by giving written notice to email@example.com. We will arrange the deletion within 30 days of receiving the request.
- lI may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if I consider that the processing of personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation.
- My personal data will be processed exclusively by the company Potovanje Duše d.o.o., Dunajska cesta 151, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, and will not be passed on to third parties, to which I give my explicit consent.
- The data are processed only for the purposes defined above and kept for 5 years. The given personal data are processed and protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia 94/2007) and the General Regulation on Data Protection.
Based on analytics, we can improve our posts and build a better quality website. We never pass on analytical data to third parties and we monitor them anonymously.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that most websites and portals save in the devices of the visitors of the website. The storage of these files is under complete control of the visitor who can limit or disable the storage of cookies in their browser. We now offer you those in our website as well, through the link below.
- Why do we need cookies?
Cookies are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The most common functions of websites would not be possible without cookies. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster, of better quality and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual's preferences and experiences, thus saving time and making browsing the web more efficient and enjoyable. Cookies are used by most websites, as they provide a convenient way to keep fresh and relevant content in line with the interests and preferences of web users. Based on website traffic statistics, which are also enabled by cookies, website operators can assess the effectiveness of the design of their websites.